can u have pregnancy symptoms one week after conception?

scoobakay

Asked by scoobakay at 8:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yes, sometimes people do experience symptoms that early but it is not always so soon. most people report symptoms around three weeks or so. like nausea and fatigue. occasionally you can also get the same symptoms if you are having irregular periods so make sure that is not the case.
    samanthapaige11

Answer by samanthapaige11 at 8:45 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hey! Ya i herd that you can, but like samanthapaige said..it could be because of you period. I didn't experience anything untill i was around 6weeks. Everyone is different tho! I hope i helped you!
    kylie_2008

Answer by kylie_2008 at 9:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• YES! I had morning sickness the first time I was pregnant while I was only a week along. Quite the shocker.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 10:43 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Yes my only symptoms after conception at first was tender breasts. Then at 6 weeks I had bad morning sickness
    expecting209

Answer by expecting209 at 9:41 PM on Jul. 19, 2008