due date

so i know around when i got pregnant cuz it was the only time i had sex with in like 5 months and the last time i had sex to
well my doc says im due feb 23rd
but he is going off the LMS
and i know around when i conceved
and the due date from when i conceved(sp?)
is feb 17th
iv also had this gut felling that i was gonna have the baby a few weeks early from the docs due date
so should i still go by the docs due date
or the one i got
(i used the little thing docs use to get the due date)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I would go by the Dr's date. They use all different things to determine that.
    Anonymous

• A due date is always off by at least a wek either way... and really, it doesn't matter that much. I'd go by the doctors date and the first u/s.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well i got my fist u/s at the pregnancy center and tehy said march 1st
    and my doc says to never trust that place so ya
    Anonymous

• Go by the doc's. However, keep in mind that it REALLY doesn't matter. Your baby is going to come whenever he or she wants regardless of your due date. Be ready early (I'd be ready now, actually), but just know that your baby's birthday might be in March!

My due date was August 20th, though by my period math it should have been the 27th...and THEN I measured two weeks ahead at every appointment, lol. My baby was born on the 25th and was much larger than anyone expected. I enjoyed every last day of my pregnancy (and life before baby) and didn't even think about the date. I hope I can do exactly the same thing next time. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009