Do you want another child but not with your current s.o.?

I want another child in the future but I don't want to continue my relationship with my current (abusive) spouse. I want another baby but my husband doesn't help with the first two, it won't be any different I'm sure.

AmandaI1021

Asked by AmandaI1021 at 5:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I dont want anymore kids but I was in an abusive relationship and knew I wanted more kids. i took the time to find a decent guy and marry him before having more kids. Just take the time to heal when you leave and dont settle.
    Anonymous

• Then wait. if you dont want another child with your spouse then dont thats as simple as it gets in my opinion
    rachel_07

Answer by rachel_07 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• thanks! yeah i will wait until I do find someone. someone who is a great guy! and not so crappy
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 5:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Why would you bring more children into an abusive situation?
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I didn't say I was going to. Actually I said the opposite. Is it that hard, really, to read the question and information completely?
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Ok, I wasn't completely clear I guess, now that I have read back over the question. But no, what I mean is I do not want to continue the relationship with my husband but i do want another child in the future and I do not want to have another with my husband for obvious reasons. So my questions basically is: Are there other women who want more children but not with their current significant other?
    AmandaI1021

Answer by AmandaI1021 at 6:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• If its an abusive relationship and you don't even want him to be around any more kids - why are you with him?
    Anonymous