has anyone experienced this?

I'm in the early stages of pregnancy and with my last one as soon as i got that bfp i had morning sickness.This time i feel ok most of the time besides some cramping I'm 5 weeks I think.I was wondering if anyone else had cramping in the earlier stages because i don't remember this at all.

ilovemylilymae

Asked by ilovemylilymae at 5:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• this time knock on wood no morning sickness and I'm not fatigued.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 5:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• it's normal unless it's severe.
    Your uterus is stretching, and every pregnancy is different..
    Destiny13

Answer by Destiny13 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• talk to your doctor because it maybe a sign of miscarage. better safe than sorry.
    Deathlilly

Answer by Deathlilly at 6:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• you know what? the exact same thing happened to me! im 8 weeks now but between 5weeks and 7 weeks i had this cramping that felt like monthly cramping, you know? same region so i was all freaked out that it might be ectopic or soemthing and called my dr and she said it was perfectly normal. wow that makes me feel better to hear other people have it too!
    disheveled

Answer by disheveled at 6:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I did. They were like those pre-period cramps. More of a crampy feeling then actual cramps.
    thethings

Answer by thethings at 6:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Same here... even now at 16 weeks I still feel those pre-period type cramps once in a while, but nothing that puts me in agony. Definitely check with your doctor if you're still worried, go with your instincts!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 7:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2009