Do you think your husband is capable of cheating?

do you ever wonder weird random thoughts like if he is?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• yes, the way I see it all men will cheat if the right woman comes along and they know they won't get caught.
    Anonymous

• I like to think not, but the way he talks sometimes makes me wonder. Also they always say "the one accusing, is the one cheating", and I have been accused since day 1 and have NEVER done anyhting in the least bit to have him not trust me.
    Anonymous

• Every DH/SO/BF is capableof cheating,it's if they will or want to cheat that is the question. No, I usually try not to think of that (cheating). But I have told my DH, don't let me find out you have cheated. Don't fess up either. Keep it to your self.

Answer by louise2 at 6:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• eh...why on earth would you want him to keep it to himself??
    Anonymous

• Yep, most definatly. If he knows it's the right woman and know for a fact that he wouldn't get caught, if's the perfect oppurtunity........in a way, I think everyone would something like that if it was the perfect oppurtunity. Man or woman. Whether, it was they had a HUGE fight about something so big, they think its just about over betweent them and come along with a friend or co worker and had a few drinks and a moment happend. It doesn't have to be sex, just a kiss. That itself is still cheating, wouldn't you think?...I would.
    Anonymous

• of course.. just as every wife is...the questions goes more the character and moral of the man/woman....

mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 6:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• ugh...that sucks
    Anonymous

• If he just came out and told me one day "I had an affair" I would have to make the decision,,, leave him(divorce). Or stay and see if he will cheat again.

Answer by louise2 at 6:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think every person is capable of it... but not all will do it. Given the right circumstances, anyone is capable of anything.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 6:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Anything is possible. That's why we have to keep our hubbys in prayer always. Read proverbs 7:7 to 22. Biblegateway.com it talks about the women who let's the man astray with her smooth talk. Like an ox going to the slaughter .
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 6:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009