is it to early?

i had sex on new years eve and i kno u guys are going to think im stupid but im getting symptons as if i were pregnant is it to early to tell if i am? the guy that i was intimate with did not use a condom or should i just wait for my period to come?

ms.hotmom21

Asked by ms.hotmom21 at 6:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Wait for your period to come, that's a "real sign". However, the day that I conceived I knew it.........sounds crazy, but I did! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• That was 6 days ago....are you people serious???
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry but that's way too soon. Your baby probably hasn't even implanted..and the day of there is no way to "know" you're pregnant
    Anonymous

• some people know and some dont......if you really feel like you are go buy a test, if your not really worried about it then wait till your period
    tarapatton

Answer by tarapatton at 6:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• People call us stupid but the night I conceived, I told my husband within a couple of days that I really feel like I'm pregnant, my boobs seemed to get sensitive and swell overnight, I was sick at my stomach and I made an appointment for a couple of weeks later (I thought it could be a hormone imbalance) and guess what... I was 2 weeks and 4 days pregnant.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 11:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• you could be just having symptoms cause you are worried about it i would just relax and wait it out
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:39 PM on Jan. 10, 2009