My baby name picks... what do you think?

If it is a girl I was going with Ande'a Marie and if it is a boy i am going with Jaiden Michael or Jaiden Marcus... not quite sure. What do you think of the names, and which middle name sounds better with Jaiden?

Sasho

Asked by Sasho at 6:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Both names are BEAUTIFUL! I'd pick Jaiden Michael though.........flows better.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Thank you!!! and I as well was thinking Michael was better but my SO said he didn't want it because almost everybody he knows with boys named them JaYden Michael, I don't think I care though I like it and mine is with an I not a Y, lol. ok now I'm rambling.
    Sasho

Answer by Sasho at 6:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• As a Human Resources professional, I'm going to advise you to nix Ande'a. Her resume is going to get passed over for a lot of jobs. Trust me, I see it everyday. How about Andrea? That's close. Jaiden seems to be a popular name. I like Marcus with Jaiden. Maurice is close too. I wish you the best in your hunt for names!
    MonicaJaye

Answer by MonicaJaye at 6:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Both are good

Answer by louise2 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yeah names with unnecessary apostrophes seem lower class . . . sorry, but ít's the truth . . . not meaning to offend. What's the need for the apostrophe? I think by the spelling it's clear how it is pronounced.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 6:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i like jaiden micheal and i love the spelling of jaiden
    tarapatton

Answer by tarapatton at 6:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my neice is names Jaydin i love that name
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 7:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yaa i wouldnt put an apostrophe in the girls name..chances are even when shes older shes gonmna take it our herself too..i have a hyphen in my name, and i hate it..i never use..except for legal stuff..what about spelling it like...andaya..or annedaya..or something....as for the boy...i like jaiden michael better...it flows nicer than marcus!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Jaiden is a veryy commen name this year if i would of had a son this past august it was wither that or james but after my daughter was born i was kinda happy cause i know alotttt of kids with the name jaiden boys and girls. =/ but i love that girls name my daughter is arianna but we spell it ayriana
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 7:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I also would not use that girl's name due to the apostrophe. What is it supposed to sound like anyway?
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009