coupons for diapers?

I am expecting twins and would like to start putting away some diapers and planning ahead. Are there any websites to get coupons from for diapers?
Thanks!

L_Bass

Asked by L_Bass at 6:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Probably the diaper website, I stocked up on a ton of diapers and just today I took them back to the store because huggies dont work for my baby.
    ArmyWife112908

Answer by ArmyWife112908 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• if you go to websites for diapers..like pampers.com..or huggies.com...and sign up for their newsletters, they mail out coupons for diapers, wipes, lotions and stuff like that..in canada we have a website "save.ca" and they send out free coupons..you just go to the website and click on what items you want them to send coupons for..and they do..you could check to see if theres an american version of that...
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, pampers.com and huggies.com will send you coupons quite frequently. Also, I highly recommend trying out off-brand diapers. Some of them are crap, but others are just as good as the name brand. Costco (or Sam's) diapers are very good. And they're nearly half the price of name brand diapers, which, especially with twins, will save you soooo much money.

Good Luck!
    kynziesmom

Answer by kynziesmom at 7:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Let me ask you a question. Who is planning your baby shower? They need to send out a little tag with the invitations that says diaper raffle... bring a pack of diapers and be entered in a chance to win... and then you get like a 25 dollar gift card for like walmart of something... You give everyone a lil piece of paper or raffle ticket at the shower and draw one name and give them the gift card.I know it sounds crazy but my mom and sister in law did this for my baby shower. My daughter is 9 months old and I just had to go yesterday to buy my first pack of diapers. I also do rebating so if you would like email me and I will send you some coupons for diapers.
    izzismom08

Answer by izzismom08 at 8:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Around where I am from we have Diaper Parties. While the girls are at the baby shower, the boys have a diaper party. The guys bring packages of diapers to the party and they hang out and do guy things.....eat, drink beer and all that other blah stuff. I didn't have one because my husband is in the military and away, but lots of my girlfriends and family have done that and got diapers for months and months. And walmart exchanged all of my diapers I didn't like or that baby didn't grow into. Sorry, that's not a coupon answer, but added to the ideas :)
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Both Pampers and Huggies will send coupons and samples. If you have a Publix in your area, they, too, will send coupons from their baby club. Some things are even free! Keep a close eye on your pharmacy ads, and pick up diapers as you go along in your pregnancy. I was a little obsessed with diapers with pregnancy, and I can tell you that you need about 10 diapers per newborn per day in the beginning. So, I think I started with about 300 diapers in size 1 and 2. I know, I was crazy, but here I have the info to share! Don't forget the wipes, too...
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Pampers worked best for use... huggies leaked... and size 3 is the size our daughter has been in the longest so far... we used about 8 boxes of size three and still going in that size. I don't know about coupons though.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 12:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• contact the diaper companies
    jebokji07

Answer by jebokji07 at 2:51 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

• both huggies and pampers offer coupons for their products. I prefer the huggies brand myself.
    5forjulie

Answer by 5forjulie at 11:16 AM on May. 11, 2009

• you can get $10 off your first purchase of $49 or more at diapers.com, plus it comes with free 1-2 day shipping. you will save more than using coupons in the store. just use the coupon code ksever$10 also, if you are looking to stock up, buy value boxes - extra bonus - save even more $!!!
    Anonymous