• In the Spotlight:

so do i let go forreal this time?

there is this guy i been seein g for about a year lately i have been bringing the word relationship up alot and apparently he likes things "the way it is "no tittle at all so what do i do? i told him that i had to let him go and ever since then he has not called me and i miss him so much and i need him i really do love this guy do i just put aside wat i want? or let him go?i thought that if i told him that he would realize wat a good woman he has lost but no phone call yet... i hate this part

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• He doesn't want you as a GF. Just a fu** friend. He has already made that perfectly clear.

Answer by louise2 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• He doesn't want a relationship. You can't force it. When you said that you had to let him go, and he just let you go, that was him saying that he doesn't really care. It hurts, but it will only get worse if you don't move on.
    Anonymous

• I know it's hard but he doesn't seem to have the desire to be in a committed relationship. I think you did the right thing by letting him go. You have to set your sights on a man who actually wants to be in a committed relationship as you do. I've been here before and the best thing I can suggest is stay busy. Make sure you take advantage of any and everything that comes your way that will keep your mind off of your loss (as long as it's positive and legal!). In the beginning it's always hard but the more you keep yourself busy, the easier it gets. BTW, here's a website that I've referred to from time to time when I'm going through something like this: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Over-a-Break-Up. There are lots of websites that will give you suggestions on how to get over a break up. Give it a shot. It will work if you try! Good luck and here's a hug from me! OOO
    MonicaJaye

Answer by MonicaJaye at 6:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think he answered your questions by not calling back. I just wonder why it took you a year to start figuring it out. Has he said he loved you in this year? Any indication to you that it was just a friends with benefits type of thing? If that's what it was, I strongly suggest you go get tested, you may not have been his only friend.. I'm sorry you're hurting tho but don't back down, you deserve better than that.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009