How to get burnt milk off of flat stove

I have a flat stove thing and I was cooking lunch for DD and burnt milk on the eye. The milk is one there really good and I'm haveing a hard time getting it off. What's the best thing to use to clean it?

pregomamma921

Asked by pregomamma921 at 6:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have found that those magic erasers work GREAT for anything that you could get stuck on a flat stovetop. you can get them at almost any store in the cleaning product section.
    nvedwards

Answer by nvedwards at 7:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Baking soda :)
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• there is this toxic stuff (small white bottle, yellow label) it is a white cream, sold everywhere, like in the cleaning aisle next to the oven cleaner. it is amazing, dunno what the brand it.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I bought some cleaning pad from wal-mart (can't think of the name but I think it's made by scotch) that is made for cleaning glass/ceramic stoves and it works so well. Even better than the little bottle of cleaner the stove actually came with!
    L_Bass

Answer by L_Bass at 5:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Soft scrub, it will not scratch the glass top.
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:08 AM on Jan. 10, 2009