Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What would you call an internet predator protection person?

I'm very interested in becoming involved with internet security when it comes to people preying on children or internet theft.

Does anyone know of a job title like that, and/or how to get involved?

Sorry about the category... it's not necessarily health related, but it's not about the money for me, it's about the job...

Answer Question

Asked by sweetheart1985 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Health

Level 6 (148 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Check out the FBI, go to their website and see if they have anything open for that. I know they are always looking for decoys and such.

    Answer by TheDiva320 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.