Has your X done this? Why do they do this?

I broke up with him recently because he is a one-sided relationship type of person. The thing that confuses me is that he still talks to others as if we are still together. I work with him and today at our smoke break, us girls were talking about babies. Later on one of his co-workers was telling me that they were talking about babies and he said that he wanted one and was asking questions about him and I having a baby as if we are still together. He did the last time I broke up with him, he was still telling people that I was his girlfriend. He talks as if we are still together around others but we both know that it's done.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• maybe its a pride thing, or he hasnt come to terms with it yet?
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• He's obsessed with you and doesn't want to accept the fact that it's over. I've had it happen before...I even have an ex that after a year he is still like that and won't accept it's over.
    Anonymous