What should I do?

My new fiance is a great guy, hes kind of like Mr. Rogers from Mr. Rogers neighborhood. He is an only child and had just a few women he dated but didnt work out because he said they annoyed him. Since we had a child together we have had our problems but i catch him glancing at other women in front of me, Im worried that if I marry him he might make a terrible mistake and some woman will lure him to cheat on me. I guess since hes so submissive Im worried that he will become stupid and ruin everthing we have. I love him help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:58 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• Everyone looks. Espically when the other women dress scantily. Do you honestly admit you never ever look at a good looking man? Everyone is afraid their man will cheat. You either trust him or you dont. It is that simple. If you dont trust him dont marry him.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:11 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hmm is it just a quick glance or does he actually just stare at them? because all men do it.
    Anonymous

• He stares at them until he sees that i caught him and he laughs, is that a sign he wants to explore?
    Anonymous

• It sounds to me like he's playing you. Once you have sex in a relationship,It breaks down barriers, now you're more open with one another. He may not be ready for that, he still wants to be free, he doesn't want the responsibility.
    countingsparows

Answer by countingsparows at 9:44 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• maybe you should take that and us it while u guys are at home dress very sexy or get some sexy costums and just walk by him. just show him that u can be his fantasy he doesnt have to go looking cus he hase you. just do things to keep it fresh. no one likes to get bored
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 11:42 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• All men wil look at women, However I think that when a man does look at a woman it should simply be to admire how pretty she is not to drool over her but hanging out of shorts or something like that. It's okay to look but to stare (especially at their body or what their wearing) is disrespectful to you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:24 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Oops I meant her BUTT hanging out lol
    Anonymous