What do you look for on a website when you want to buy a baby stroller?

I am looking to purchase a babystroller online and I am not sure what to look for on webites. What would makes you want to purchase from that particular site?

cutiepie118

Asked by cutiepie118 at 7:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Shopping

• I always buy from Babies R Us. Before you buy one check to see if there are any customer reviews. You usually learn more by reading the reviews than you learn by reading what the manufacturer says.

lindsaymomof2

Answer by lindsaymomof2 at 12:22 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I've ordered from Albee baby before and Amazon.. Look for websites that have good clear desciptions and disclose what year the model of stroller is.  (this is more important for car seats)  I also look for things like free shipping, since that can KILL a good price if you're shipping something heavy like a stroller.   If you're unsure about a seller check their feedback on

reseller ratings

This will help you avoid scams and fishing sites.  Good luck!

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 12:47 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Customers reviews and the protection lock on the site at the bottom of the page at checkout to make sure its safe.
    euphoriamom

Answer by euphoriamom at 1:14 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• always check customer reviews- but everybody has different needs. i bought stuff from dimplesbaby.com. when i was buying my stolller i called them and they helped me through the process and gave their reccomendations.
    saramam

Answer by saramam at 2:20 PM on Mar. 1, 2009