does your husband call you if he's going to be late coming home from work?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Yes, well he's my SO, but if he is running late for anything he calls to let me know. It's a show of respect.
    MomShawn70

Answer by MomShawn70 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• He usually calls during lunch & then again when he gets off work, and usually at least one other time in the afternoon.... and yes, he always let's me know if he's going to be late.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Not usually, unless he is going to be really late. He knows that I usually have dinner waiting for when he gets here, so if he is late it puts everything else behind. I have gotten used to just feeding the kids and myself and making him eat when he gets here.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, but it took some time to train him to do it.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 7:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No, but for my DH there really is no "late" as long as it hasn't been dark for a while. But he works construction, so I never know when he will be home.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• my hubby does mason/construction work so he calls during lunch, after work, and even if he is going be late. Or ask if i need somethin on the way home.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• every time
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• He texts me throughout the day so I always know what part of his day he's in.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Most of the time.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yeah, he does. He works in the textile mill so if he's running late, in a safety meeting, whatever, he calls. He checks to see if I need something at the store on his way home, and calls throughout the day as he can to check on me and the baby.
    rosewolfkin

Answer by rosewolfkin at 11:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009