Whats Next? I Dont Really Know Much About Child Support OR Anything. HELP!!!!

Tuesday i had my first child support hearing. which the father of my child was not there. he was on the telephone during the hearing. my child's father makes $8 an hour and the judge said that he would have to pay a percentage of what he makes but the judge didnt say anything about his visting rights or anything. will i recieve a letter in the mail stating when i have to let my child's father see our daughter or will he have to take me back to court to get vistitation rights? i live in West Virginia so anyone that knows anything about how this state does everything or anyone that has went through the same thing i am now i will appreciate any suggestions or statement or anything. i am just confused right now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in

• They are two different things. You will need to go back to court for visitation.

Anonymous

Next question in
" I just need some space..."