HAS ANYONE GOTTEN PREGNANT ON BIRTH CONTROL?

OK I WAS DUE FOR MY PERIOD ON THE 4TH AND IT IS NOW THE 8TH ... I AM ON IMPLANON BUT IM STILL SCARED I TOOK PREGNANCY TEST AND THEY CAME OUT NEGATIVE BUT THAT HAS HAPPENED 2 ME BEFORE .. I HAD A BABY ON THE IUD AND GOT PREGNANT ON DEPO AND NORDETTE...ANYONE???

Mandy1109

Asked by Mandy1109 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got pregnant and I was using the Ortho Evra patch... however, when I was prescribed it I wasn't aware that it's not for women who weigh above 175lbs, and so I got my happy little surprise :o) Definitely do research on your birth control choice, but it IS possible to conceive while on birth control!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 7:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have a classmate that 4 of her 5 children were conceived while on birth control. She did the pill, depo, the patch, and something else. she decided to get her tubes tied and what not.
    BoobooHealer

Answer by BoobooHealer at 7:48 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I got preggo this time on BC.
    Anonymous