Do you think you can be hypnotized?

I wonder if its really real...I would like to be hypnotized into not liking chocolate anymore!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• CHOCOLATE?! Are you mad woman!? No amount of fluff is worth totally giving up chocolate over! To answer the question, I think you have to believe it will work for it to work, I think I could do it.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• these chocolates form the cocoa room are soo freggin good though!!
    Anonymous

• I have been hypnotized. It's very real. I worked for a hypnotist a few years ago, and I saw more people helped than not. You're not going to do anything that you don't want to do when hypnotized. And if you don't want to be hypnotized, then you're not going to go under. But it's very relaxing and can be very fun. When I was in high school it helped me with a math block. I was failing geometry, got hypnotized and the next test I made an A.
    jenlenr

Answer by jenlenr at 7:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• No, because I'm not a willing subject, lol. I wouldn't let anyone have relaxed access to my mind, lol. But it can work on a willing participant.
    mamapaparazzi

Answer by mamapaparazzi at 7:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol, DH and I were just discussing this the other night. I came to the conclusion that I would be too afraid to even try. I don't think I could trust anyone that much...
    SotilSol

Answer by SotilSol at 8:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, hypnotherapy works.
    richgirljj

Answer by richgirljj at 11:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm scared to try. I'm too afraid it would work and I'd do something stupid.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009