Have you done it or heard your guy?

Have you ever woken up from a really sensual dream and worried about making noises or heard your man doing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well yea, but I didn't worry about him hearing it! It would turn my husband on lol! My husband plays with him self in his sleep all the time, I'm pretty sure it's a natural happening.

Anonymous

• HAHA! Apparently I "moan & groan" in my sleep almost every night! LMAO! But I never remember any dreams if I have them! hehe I think i just make noises in my sleep, but hubby says he always wonders who I'm doing it with in my dreams......HAHAAHHA
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 8:02 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i wish i had those types of dreams and no i wouldn't mind if my husband heard me maybe then he would join in and finish me off. haha no i have never heard him although i did hear him scream and it was a nightmare.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• When I used to be with my ex I'd "play with him" as he slept. This went on for about a month until he finally confessed to having some really great dreams about us. I let another month go by before I told him what I was doing. hehe... oh those younger years!
    Anonymous

• I used to wake up humping the air... not so much lately but it sure was embarassing when I was told so the next morning (blush)
    Anonymous

• i think my bf would just probably laugh..lol
    maybe get turned on but laugh haha i would do the
    same as him ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I have woken up to hear my husband in the middle of the night once.
    Anonymous