Kind of graphic but I need advice

My husband doesn't want to go down on me, but he wants me to do it for him...He says he doesn't mind doing it....But henever will when I ask, Im clean and don't stink or anything...But I wanna know why a man wouldn't want to, He used to all the time without me asking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:07 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

• You don't want to turn it into a "punishment" for him by you withholding it from him.
    But you need to tell him how you feel. Maybe there are ways to make it more fun for him. Maybe he never liked doing it but because he was new in a relationship with you he would do it anyway.
    I have dated men who LOVED going down on me, I have also dated men who really did not like it that much ( I am sure you can guess which guys I dated longer, lol, kidding)
    Maybe you can just emphisize to him how much it turns you on.
    Maybe you can get some sex toys that are made for oral sex, or use whipped cream or something to get him more involved.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:15 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I say if he wont do it for you, then DONT do it for him! Simple as that.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 9:09 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• Hes just not patient ! and he wants to just sit back and have you do it for him, not fair! just make excuses and dont do it at all.
    Anonymous

• Tell him he needs to give if he wants to get. Orrr I love this product called tasty twist. Even though you dont stink or anything it still makes it funner for both of you.
    applepie161987

Answer by applepie161987 at 9:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I would stop doing it and see what he says....and go from there
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 11:13 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• He's being selfish... tell him he doesn't get any until you get some...
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 11:49 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• have you had childremn? sometimes it totally turns a guy off after seeing the kid come out..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:44 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• just don't fall for the good old trick, "you do me, then I'll do you"...
    Marisa940

Answer by Marisa940 at 1:42 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I am the opposite, I won't do it for him, but he always does it for me! I don't do it b/c of my TMJ, it hurts, and my jaw actually locks open. I don't ask him to do it, he just does, infact he does it so often that I often get tired of it!!!

Sorry I know that doesn't help.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:49 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• maybe its the thought of blood comming from there.. babies.. pee.. ect .. my husband dont do it either. he says thats why.. he says he knows im clean but the idea just turns him off. But then again i am strange I dont like it anyway so its not a big deal.
    Anonymous