What would you do if you found out your friend smokes weed?

What would you do if you found out your friend smokes weed? What if this friend is someone that is reasonable and intelligent? A great proprietor in society and well respected?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:08 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• we ALL self medicate in one form or another
    Anonymous

• Honestly I am finding out more people I never would have expected smoke weed! It's like a friggin adult epidemic!
    Anonymous

• It would depend. Is this person a parent? Are they in a field where they uphold laws? If neither then I probably wouldnt care but I also wouldnt agree with it. If they are a parent then I would have an issue with it because I dont think anyone should use drugs or alcohol when caring for a child. If they are in a field where they uphold the law (cop, P.O, social worker, lawyer etc) then I would think they were hypocrites.

Answer by gemgem at 8:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i would probably not respect them as much as i did. in fact i would probably feel some sort of disgust and disrespect knowing they did something that is such a sign of weakness and irresponsible.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i would smoke some with them
    Anonymous

• if they smoke in front of children call cps. If not then there isnt a whole lot you can do... It annoys me how they can do that nasty habit.
    stupid how they can get a prescription for a 100 bucks and use any excuse!!!
    Thats the world today!
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 8:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lmao i guess if it can affect there life if it got out id keep it too myself for one, i wouldnt go telling all your friends. but i guess it goes to show you the least suspecting people do it the most. its not a teenage thing. this also doesnt mean you have to try it. your still an adult and can make your own choices if you think this is goin to affect your friendship and the way you act torwards this person maybe you shouldnt be there friend..
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 8:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• It depends..if they have kids I would say that they are stupid.and it would probably cause a issue ..if they are single, I dont really care what they do..its not my place to say anything to them. As long as they dont bring that crap around my child and my home I am fine.
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i wouldnt care, i live in ca and dont feel weed is anything to get up in arms about. meth, coke, acid or whatever else then theres a problem
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would probably smoke with them, too lol :)
    Anonymous