i want to be can i be already

me and my boyfreind been having unprotected sex since nov 12 but i had my period on dec 23 and im starting to feel pregnant again but i dont know and every since my last period we have been having unprotected sex can i get pregnant easier this way and can i be already

devlynsmommy08

Asked by devlynsmommy08 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• PLEASE get the test done.
    Anonymous

• I think you should really reconsider having a child. You have a three month old child, an Ex that keeps making babies and you are afraid to be stuck alone? Please do your existing child a favor and get on birth control and put yourself and your child first. There will be plenty of time for another baby in a more secure future.
    Anonymous