what is a good clothes detergent for me to use for my babies clothes? SOMETHING CHEP BUT GOOD! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• we use all free n clear for the entire family
    Anonymous

• at first i payed a fortune for that baby detergent they recomend you use but I got tired of spending all that money so i washed one outfit of my daughters in Purex put it on her and waited to see if she had a reaction. She didnt so I started using that on all of our clothes. Its like 5 bucks for a big container at family dollar. Hope that helps. Maybe you could try that. If not I no some moms that use trend and havent had a problem with it.
    izzismom08

Answer by izzismom08 at 8:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Arm and Hammer for senitive skin it cost 3/$10.00 at target or walmart
    Anonymous

• I use Dreft even tho its a little pricey. I don't want to risk giving her a rash. But Target has their own brand of Dreft called Method and its for babies and I think its like half the price.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• all free and clear is awesome, they also have all baby but it's basically the same thing. Any of the free and clear ones should be fine :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I agree with izzismom08. Purex free and clear is great. Both of my sons are red headed and have sensitive skin, so Purex worked wonders and it got the stains out.
    BrandonsMom1000

Answer by BrandonsMom1000 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• All free and clear. The Baby ALL is exactly the same thing except it has a yellow duck on the bottle and they charge more for the duck and word BABY.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 8:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• oh IDK if you have a Publix grocery near you but they have a free and clear detergent that is exactly like All but dirt cheap! :)
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 8:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• is it called free and clear?
    Anonymous

• I didnt add but how much is it?
    Anonymous