Should i go alone?

I live 2 1/2 hours from vegas and my sister is coming to visit so im gonna pick her up there tomorrow. I have never driven there alone and i dont know if its a good idea too? Ill be getting there durring rush hour but it should still be light out side i hope! Would you do it? Im only 22 and a little scared!

BallardMomma

Asked by BallardMomma at 8:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I've never been worried about that sort of thing..I could see maybe if it was dark out and you had to get out and walk alone, but just driving through to pick someone up...you'll be fine.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• lol i didnt think vegas was that bad but if your worried have a male friend go with you. Or a female one for that matter people usually dont mess with women in pairs..
    lovencasper5307

Answer by lovencasper5307 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I say go for it! Just take a map, a cell phone, and make sure you have gas. You'll be fine. I think you'll enjoy it!
    MonicaJaye

Answer by MonicaJaye at 8:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Maybe talk to someone near you, friends neighbors, who might want to accompany you. If you do go alone, make sure you get the car checked up and have plenty of gas in it and don't forget to charge that cell phone. Have a safe trip.
    Anonymous

• I say if you know your way then you should be fine. I know what you mean though, I get nervous driving to my mothers by myself and she only lives an hour away. Just take some cds you like, a map of course, have your cell phone with you if you have one. I find that I always start out nervous but after I get going I do enjoy myself. And besides, it would be nice to have the alone time with your sister on the way back! Think about it that way! GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009