bank skank, ww(you)d?

we have one local bank, this one chick is always working, when dh or i go there (diff. schedules) and she can see both our names on the accounts, and our kid in the car (he is 3, so carseat if he isnt with one of us.) And the girl keeps giving dh her card ... he finds it funny, like takes it as a compliment... it of coursepisses me off to no end because i feel that she is disrespectful... last 2 times he left it in the thing that goes to the drive though but she continues (she did it again today.) so What would you do?? (btw, i am not threatened but rather annoyed.)

AmaliaD

Asked by AmaliaD at 8:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• Those are some cool answers..lol! If those dont work for you and she is still persistant, call the branch manager and tell them that you are going to CANCEL your account because they have a very unprofessional teller who's second job in life is that of a homewrecker...lol! Trust me she wont do it again...ROFLOL. I do actually take this seriously because my dad left my mom for their bank teller...but my dad is also a serious WHORE..lol! Hes been through 3 since! Good Luck
    mmharper90

Answer by mmharper90 at 8:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Next time you go to the bank...hand her your card as your leaving. (If you don't have one you can make one up on the computer or go to Kinko's and it's cheap:)
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 8:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I would take the card and right on the back of it like Thanks i know he is hot thank god he is mine! signed your name lol j/k i dont know
    BallardMomma

Answer by BallardMomma at 8:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• report it to her manager.
    Anonymous

• It is possible that it is bank policy for tellers to hand out their cards. Whether it is bank policy or not, I would go to the bank manager with card in hand and say that you'd really prefer that the tellers not give you their cards, that if you want a service you'll come in or call. If the manager tells the teller that a lady came in and says please don't give the lady the card anymore, what is the teller going to say- no I gave it to her husband? LOL! Either way the card giving stops.

Answer by Bmat at 8:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wouldnt do anything.

Answer by gemgem at 8:32 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I can be rather vindictive at times and this would be one of those times. I would take the card into the bank manager's office and ask him/her if this is the kind of person he/she is the habit of employing, one who tries to pick up married men. I would also threaten to call corporate on him/her if nothing is done to curb her behavior.

I would also make it a point to go to the bank with dh and walk in with your arm in his, making sure you smile at this chick as if to say "Haha, slut....he's taken." And I would also say in front of him to her that her coming on to him is not appropriate and if she doesn't want to be reported to corporate, she'll stop.
    workathomemom39

Answer by workathomemom39 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• what a b*TCH. i would ask her to stop if she didn't i would get her fired.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Tell your hubby to stop taking them.
    Anonymous

• Does she give them to you too?

I don't think YOU should do anything. I think maybe your Dh should write on the back of one and leave it in there for her to read....something simple and nice like "Thanks but I'm taken and I don't want it any other way". Nothing rude that could get some "mistake" with your account.

It's really not your place to say something about. Your hubby has balls...this is one time he needs to be firm and stand by his wife with something that bothers you.

Period.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009