Anyone have any advice for using something like CareerBuilder?

I am trying super hard to get a job now that I have my degree in accounting. Two jobs I thought I would be able to get immediately don't look like they will be hiring anymore people, so I need to get out there and keep looking. Any advice or experience using CareerBuilder?

prettyrayray

Asked by prettyrayray at 8:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Money & Work

• How so do you mean? Looking for jobs? I've used it in the past, currently I just don't like to have all my information out there for anyone to see.. I am a little more cautious about it now.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I used career bulider and I can't tell you how many call backs I got just from that website. Just make sure that when you see jobs that are listed as "uncoventional" check them out with BBB, alot of them are scams and they want you to pay them to give you a job. Post your resume with all of your qualifications,including volunteer work. Make sure you put what you expect to be paid so you don't get offers from jobs that you wouldn't want to take. Might want to check out monster.com too.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 10:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009