I'M SO SCARED!!

HAS ANYONE HAD A MISCARRIAGE AND A FEW MONTHS GOT PREGNANT AGAIN AND EVERYTHING WAS OK OR DID IT TURNED OUT TO BE ANOTHER MISCARRIAGE?JUST FOUND OUT THAT I'M PREGNANT,3 MONTHS AGO I HAD A MISCARRIAGE.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I had a miscarriage in MArch and got pregnant with this one in Sept and im fine and over the scary hump and all is good everyone is different but hopefully youll have the same results..good luck and congrats..also try (and I hated when people told me this) to relax stress is bad on a pregnancy..
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 8:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh Honey, Many people I know have had miscarriages and within 2 months were prego again with successful pregnancies. I had one but I didnt get prego for a couple years later. Dont stress yourself. If it will make you feel better express your feelings with you MD.
    mmharper90

Answer by mmharper90 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I know many people that have had a successful pregnancy shortly following a miscarriage. Including my little sister who was told that she couldn't have children. Congrats
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 8:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Each pregnancy is different. Just because something happened with the other one doesn't mean anything at all will happen with this one. I had a miscarriage and 4 months later got pregnant again and it was fine. Trust me I was scared too! But just treat yourself well, see your OB/GYN regularly, and try to relax! Stress is probably the worst thing for you right now. So just find someone you can talk to when you do get anxious, and try to relax!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009