I am freaking out! Ok How much cramping in the beginning of pregnancy is normal?

I had a miscarriage last January. I am pregnant again and today off and on for the past hour or two I have been having cramps. I don't know if they are normal or not. They almost feel like period cramps......

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• All women are different. But with BOTH of my children for the first couple months I constantly felt like I was fixing to start my period. There really isnt anything to do to get rid of it except take Tylenol. But like I tell all prego women, if it makes you feel better confront your MD> Mine told me cramping is normal as long as there is no blood. Congrats to both of you on your pregnancies!
    mmharper90

Answer by mmharper90 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i asked this question earlier today actually so i am right there with you.I think a period like cramp is normal but i think if it is sharp pain then call your ob and tell him.Good luck.
    ilovemylilymae

Answer by ilovemylilymae at 8:52 PM on Jan. 8, 2009