Do you remember when I asked about my 2 yr old nephew who should be able to say

SOME words and says NONE? Well, the pediatrician is sending him for testing. Woo hoo! Thank you ladies for all of your replies, because I was really worried and obviously the mom wasn't doing anything and now I know the little guy is going to get some help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Good job! My son is 11, and didn't talk till he was 4. I kept asking what to do, and dr kept saying Einstein didn't talk till he was 5. So, my son got no assistance. I had two more kids, great, no problems. Then I had another child, she is now 3. She has some developmental delays as well. They are bending over backwards to get her assistance, and she is doing great! We have to step in wherever we can, and put these kids first!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 10:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009