• In the Spotlight:

Melaleuca?

Anyone with experience? Is this company legit? I have a meeting with a woman tomorrow, already heard the information...sounds really good. Just wondering if I should go for it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Money & Work

• YES, its a go! The month I started I advanced in status and got a great bonus. I think anyone interested in earnnig an income from home should at least listen to the FREE information and decide if this is what would work for them. It's so easy, luckily I signed up with the Stayin Home and Lovin It team...I get 24hour Support from my team and I dont have to do anything alone! I love helping others start and sustain their own businesses. check out my website and I can help you get started with the stayin home and lovin it team! www.stayinhomeandlovinit.com/jkbielefeld !!! TRUST ME -ITS FOR REAL!
    Anonymous

• my moms in this company she gets really good money from it.. i think you should go it. its a great work at home job im gonna go in it too
    _MORENA_

Answer by _MORENA_ at 9:30 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I tried it for a year. My in laws do it. You really can make good money if you have the time and money to invest upfront. Everything they tell you in that informational call is for real. The problem is finding your own leads, either paying for them, or actually bugging the hellout of everyone you know and meet. I love their produts and still order under my in-law. I say try it but don't spend a dime more than you plan to.
    motherdearest

Answer by motherdearest at 10:31 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have several friends who sell the product. I like their lotion called Renew. You have to be willing to pedal your wares if you want to be successful.
    Bevner

Answer by Bevner at 11:40 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

• I have an aunt that sells it, and she also tried to get me to do it.. I just wish I had the money to try things out, and then maybe decide if I wanted to sell it
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I love it! I am in it for about 5 months now and am making a good income! I do not have to bug anyone! I don't even talk with my own family. I simply market my website online and contact only those people who have asked for info from me. This is a wonderful company! It is a dream come true for my family too!
    Taffy
    www.workathomeunited.com/BeAtHome
    tafania

Answer by tafania at 3:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2008