AFTER 3SOME/HELP MY HUBBY AND I HAVE BEEN ONE FOR 14 YRS, MARRIED 10. FIVE KIDS TOGETHER. OUR LIFE USED TO BE ALMOST PREFECT. A LOVE LIKE NO OTHER! THEN I STARTED A NEW JOB AND I FORGOT ABOUT HIM. HE STARTED TALKING TO A W FROM WORK.I FOUND OUT. I ENDED UP MEETING HER.THEY DIDNT LIKE ONE ANOTHER SEXUALY AT THIS TIME. I LIKED HER WHEN I MEET HER. SHE WAS NICE AND DIDN'T SEEM LIKE A HOME REACKER. WE ENDED UP HAVING A THREESOME W/HER. .

DURING THE SEX HE WAS ALWAYS MORE INTO ME. THAT WAS NO PROBLEM. IT WAS WHEN WE WEREN'T HAVING SEX IS WHEN I HAD A PROBLEM HE SEEMED TO TALK TO HER MORE THAN ME.WE BROKE IT OFF AND THEY STILL KEPT IN TOUCH W/O ME KNOWING. I MISSED HER SO I CALLED HER TO SPEND TIME WITH US, I FOUND OUT A FEW DAYS LATER THAT THEY HAD BEEN TALKING THE WHOLE TIME AFTER THE BREAK OFF. I TOOK HIM BACK, THEY BROKE IT OFF AGAIN. NOW JUST 3 WEEKS AGO I FOUND OUT SHE CALLED HIM AND THEY HAD HAD SEX AT LEAST FOUR TIMES, IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS. I LOVE MY HUBBY DEARLY, YET AGAIN I TOOK HIM BACK AFTER GETTING ALL OF THE DETAILS. HE CHANGED HIS NUMER AND ALL. WE WERE MENDING OUR LIFE BACK TOGETHER. SPENDING TIME AND TALKING WITH ONEANOTHER. BUT THE DAY I RETURNED TO WORK HE CALLED HER AGAIN. HE SAID HE WAS ASKING HER FOR A PHONE NUMBER. I ASKED HIM ABOUT IT AND HE LIED YET AGAIN. NOW I AM AT THE POINT OF NEVER FORGIVE. ADVICE?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Relationships

• ok this is coming from someone whos bi and has had afew threesomes herslef.. WHAT HE DID WAS WRONG AND CHEATING! its not cheating to have threesome imo cuz youre both in on it.. but when he WENT BEHIND YOUR BACK and had sex with only her.. yeh thats wrong and id be pissed too, it doesnt matter who initaed it , HE WAS WRONG! HE IS YOUR HUBBY AND IT IS CHEATING.. personally we dont do them with really really close freinds it causes to many problems and we havent had one in awhile cuz were trygin to figgure our own stuff out right now, i think you too nedd to find out where you stand b4 you do this again.. and if he cheats on you again or wont appoligze, LEAVE ! he can be in this kids life but you deserve better.. if you wanna talk msg me...
    JrsMommy07

Answer by JrsMommy07 at 9:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• wow that was harsh but if you play with fire your going to get burned. honey you can mend this if you both want too and it sounds like your husband doesn't. you guys both need a therapist. a really good one.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Leave him. It sounds like this doesn't want to go away, and there is nothing you can do about it. They obviously have something between them, so just get rid of him and move on with your life. GL!
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 9:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i agree thats what you get for having a threesome! Karama is a b!
    Anonymous

• I can't believe that you would ever allow your husband to have sex with another woman any ways...BUT WHILE YOU WERE IN THE BED WITH THEM IS JUST NASTY!!! If my husband ever had the never to stick it in some other woman, I would cut it off and where it as a necklace.. YOU DESERVE EVERYTHING YOU GOT!!! YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW!!!
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 9:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yea, that didn't work out the way you wanted it to did it. Time for you to turn the tables on your DH. Tell him your going to find yourself a lover, and you two will be even then.

Answer by louise2 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Two wrongs do not make a right....a little clickish...but it's the truth....
    bdmartin_81

Answer by bdmartin_81 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• That's one of the prices people sometimes pay for that. My brother wanted to do 3some's and his wife agreed... she left him for the woman. HA! I tried to warn him that it wasn't a good idea. Me personally I'm not for it but some couples seem to do okay. I'm curious tho.. who brought the woman in, you or him? He's not going to stop talking to her, you've given him chance after chance after chance and after all... you gave her permission to have sex with your man so she prolly thinks a phone call shouldn't be out of line.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• THIS IS NOT OUR FIRST 3SOME WE HAVE HAD ONE BEFORE AND NO PROBLEMS. PERHAPES I DID GET WHAT I DESERVED. I AM THE ONE THAT BROUGHT HER IN ON THE 3SOME. ALSO MAYBE IT WILL TEACH ME AS WELL AS OTHERS NOT TO CHOOSE SOMEONE THAT YOUR HUBBY HAS TALKED TO AT FIRST FOR A 3 SOME.
    Anonymous

• Geezus people..she didn't ask for your holier than thou attitudes. Don't you think she regrets it? Rubbing salt in an open wound is so compassionate of you.

To the OP- He's had a lot of chances. He would have to start doing a lot of things differently for me to try and heal thios relationship. Trust has been broken far more than once. The first thing you need to decide is are you willing to continue forward with someone who has lied repeatedly to you....then go from there.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 9:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009