I fell and hit my head on the wooden floor, and now i'm going insane, because i'm wondering if something is wrong with my head. I've always had headaches, but after the fall, i'm still having headaches, and now i'm thinking its because of the fall. I made an appointment to see my physican. i'm really concerned cause i just had a baby as well. Please give me advice. My boyfriend thinks is my mind..

melissa120

Asked by melissa120 at 9:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Health

• How long ago did this happen? You could have gotten a concussion. Sometimes it happens even when we think we didn't hit hard. Get it checked.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Did you pass out and fall or did you trip over something and then fell? Either way I would go somewhere right away to be checked and not wait. I would ask for a CAT scan. Don't listen to your boyfriend. Take care of yourself. Please keep us posted. lol
    AbbysMom2001

Answer by AbbysMom2001 at 10:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009