5 year old boy birthday game ideas!!

I am having a birthday party for my son who will be 5 in December. The party is going to be on the 18th, his birthday. I have a place booked for it but there is nothing to entertain kids there so I need to be prepared to entertain on my own!! Any ideas on games or things to do other then cake and presents would be greatly appreciatted! Please help I am freaking out about not having a good party for him

ktrn_sls

Asked by ktrn_sls at 8:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2011 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• It will all be OK. Kids will have fun no matter what you plan. If it were me, I would make up inside game stations. Boys are physical. Like bean bag toss, water balloon toss, musical chairs, a t-shirt signing station ( for the birthday boy wearing the shirt) ... I have alot of other ideas. What kind of space do you have reserved ? How big is it ?
    LeJane

Answer by LeJane at 9:23 PM on Nov. 25, 2011

• My son always likes to have a Pinata filled with candy and toys.... put up! Last year we had a "Transformers" theme and had a BIG Optimus Prime Pinata for him! -Just spin the kids around 3 times and let them take a swing -- it's always lots of fun! And have gift bags ready for the kids to take home some of the candy and trinket toys!!
    It is always a good time for the kids at my son's parties!
    Also .... you could go on Google and type in FUN kid's Party Ideas - maybe you'll find something else you'd like! :o)
    P S ....I'll give ya' a bump!! Good Luck!
    isismoon3

Answer by isismoon3 at 3:04 PM on Nov. 26, 2011

• pinata, treasure hunt, bingo, musical chairs, family fun website has lots of ideas, make some kind of boys christmas oranment for their tree at home for a keepsake from the party, coloring contest, decorate sugar cookies for kids to take home as a treat.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:27 PM on Nov. 26, 2011