Questions....

What is the most ridiculous question you have ever heard on here??? I think the most ridiculous one I have heard was "I want to have a baby. How do I go about that?"....HAHAHA I almost fell over laughing when I read it....what about you???

bdmartin_81

Asked by bdmartin_81 at 9:22 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My man is so mean, he hates me, he yells, he throws things....is he abusive? Should I stay?
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• the ones i see and think are ridiculous are the ones asking could i be pregnant everyone knows to take a test to find out
    Anonymous

• "Am I pregnant" First of all,, how do I know. Second, you'll find out when you go to the doctor, Du.

Answer by louise2 at 9:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Oh my gosh, the first thing that popped into my mind was that question...........I want to have a baby, how do i go about it............i couldn't believe what I was reading! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 9:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I agree with the "am I pregnant" questions... especially if they ask if they're pregnant the day after they had unprotected sex. I understand we all have worries and curiosities about being pregnant, but holy jeez... be patient and wait until you missed a period and take a pregnancy test to find out. If we knew the answers we'd all be phone psychics making money off that sort of thing!
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 10:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009