implantation bleeding????

ive had all the pregnancy symptoms... my periods are always 28 day cycle and last days and is always very heavy at first... this one started at 27 days and is very very light... is this implantation bleeding?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I HAVE NEVER HEARD TELL I GOT ON CAFEMOM, THIS "IMPLANTATION BLEEDING" THING. YOUR PROBABLY HAVING YOUR PERIOD.

Answer by louise2 at 9:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i HAVE HAD 2 CHILDREN TOO, AND NEVER HAD IT HAPPEN TO ME, WHATEVER IT IS YOUR TALKING ABOUT.

Answer by louise2 at 9:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i had it with my first child id take a test to be sure...
    connorsmom22607

Answer by connorsmom22607 at 9:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• On Dec 10, I experienced a light pink and beige brown spotting. I wondered what you are thinking. I had all of the prego symptoms, and I have 4 kids. I thought to myself, you have 4 kids and you don't know if you are pregnant? So, I wound up taking 3 tests over 2 weeks. I was waiting to see if I'd get a period or show up pregnant. Well, I got negatives. So, I called the dr. I am not pregnant and she prescribed Provera to make my period start. So, yes, you could be pregnant. Or, you aren't and there is a hormonal thing going on. Wait a few days, take a test. If it is negative and you continue to experience uncomfortable symptoms, call the dr and get some help.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 9:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009