Why do women on here feel they need to be rude when answering questions?

I have read a lot of the questions on here and there are a lot of people who are just rude with their answers. There is no need to be. There are a lot of new moms on here, including myself, who are not used to this and need advice. If you are going to make a rude comment, at least be a woman and put your name in it. Don't hide behind "anonymous"

slynn3043

Asked by slynn3043 at 9:37 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I asked this question about 3 weeks ago and this is basically the answer that I got out of those responses. The reasons why are...
    1. Hormones
    2. Ignorance
    3. Immaturity
    4. Jealousy
    5. Down right bitchiness
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 10:54 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Im posting Anon just because, but they do it to be jerks!
    Anonymous

• because their big-o meanies!! i dont know.. maybe it makes them feel better when their having a bad day?
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• they have nothing better to do just ignore them thats what i do
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• omg, I completely agree! Some women put their names but what I don't understand is why would they answer a question and be a bitch about it. Obviously cafe mom is here to let moms ask questions, no question is ever a dumb question.
    Daniela1187

Answer by Daniela1187 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I posted a question the other night and then people were so hateful that I deleted it. I agree with the being nasty and than putting Anon. They should fess up to who they are.
    AbbysMom2001

Answer by AbbysMom2001 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• IDK, guess their Mom's never tought them If you have nothing nice to say then don't say anything at all. There is no need to be rude, with some of the things that I have seen rude answers to. I think some people are like that. Makes me feel bad for their husbands.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 9:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I absolutely agree with you 100%. I was replying to someone's question the other day and I was basically insulted by the person that posted. First of all bad words should not be used here, because of we are moms and we do always have our kids around. Anyway, I agree, I think that it works from both side the person asking the question should be nice and kind and so should the person responding.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 9:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I don't know why many of them are so rude but it must be hard work being a bitch all the time. LOL
    Anonymous

• I think sometimes people's lives are so sad that they feel better by "beating" someone up here.As for the anon answers ,sometimes if it is too personal I think people use it to AVOID being attacked.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009