Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im getting sperated from my husband how to I tell my 2 year old?

I don't know how to tell her that we are moveing away from her dad. We just lost a child and everything in our lifes fell apart. so we thought maybe haveing a break from each other would help.


Asked by kenziesmom2006 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 16, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (0 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Well two is a little young to grasp the concept of mommy and daddy not living together in the same house, especially if that is something the child is used to. I would touch base with the other party involved and ask if there can be some unexpected phone calls coming from your end. It may make it easier when your child is crying for daddy and you can call him and have him at least say something to try and console them. Make sure that the lines of communication can stay open as well, so that if he wants to talk to your 2 year old, that will still be an option for him. You sound like things have been hard. Prayers, and God Bless...

    Answer by taracv at 10:02 PM on Jul. 16, 2008

  • maybe marracas (Lord I just butchered the spelling!!! Forgive me it's maybe the tamborine.

    Answer by Marisa940 at 1:39 AM on Jul. 17, 2008