Foundation Recomendation

What is a good foundation w/ some spf in it that doesn't dry your skin?

milmiracle

Asked by milmiracle at 10:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• This is some GREAT foundation, try it order from www.marykay.com/tivens.
    Mary Kay® Tinted Moisturizer With Sunscreen SPF 20 $18.00 It's light yet still has great coverage!
    beachsunset

Answer by beachsunset at 10:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love Mary Kay products but I do not like that Tinted Moisturizer. I don't think I get the coverage that I need and it is way too oily. Now, I would recommend the Mineral Powder now that is awesome.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 11:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I swear by bare essentials mineral makeup it is the easiest best coverage that I have found and it makes your skin look flawless no matter what... If you casn't afford that brand try Avon mineral makeup its $10 and does the same thing and use a moisturizer before you put any makeup on and it will never dry your face out. If you want that natural shine or moist dewy look you can either buy a product that you mist your face with after makeup is finished (avon too, from the Mark product line called Mist Oppurtunity) But water in a spray bottle works great too in a light mist from about 12 inches away
    logansmom911

Answer by logansmom911 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• The best stuff I have found is Merle Norman Lasting Foundation. It has SPF. I have used it all;Bare Minerals, Mary Kay, Clinique,etc. What I love is that it gives excellent coverage without being thick, and it won't settle in to your creases. It stays on all day! Thats the only down side-you really have to scrub when you take it off.
    hw1977

Answer by hw1977 at 11:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I wasn't to keen about the Mary Kay Tint Moisturizer. I attended and advance glamour workshop, I used the Tint Moisturizer and a little Mineral Powder foundation, my skin looked flawless. I love using the 2 together.
    RidingPink

Answer by RidingPink at 11:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Just mix one you like with some sunblock or moisturiser.
    Waxing_Lyrical

Answer by Waxing_Lyrical at 11:49 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I used to use Bare minerals - but the loose powder can be SO messy. (My kids would get into it and the blush stained my carpet :( ) Recently I switched to Pur Minerals, I had read about it winning Allure's awards.. its a 4 in 1 - powder, foundation, spf and concealer. I love it. I don't like make up, this just gives me smooth looking skin and hides the circles under my eyes without me looking "painted" or "fake"... I'm a huge fan.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 1:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009