Update... Still in the hospital..0n my I pod touch

Omg... So everyone knows that I wasn't feeling the baby move much earlier . Well before I could go to the hospital my landlord who's 90 years old opens my door and starts screaming bloody murder about a window being open. Scaring my 8 year and I half to death causing me to have strong contractions . I told she can't be busting in like that. I think she's mad because I'm not renewing my lease . Were moving next week to a bigger place. Is she even allowed to bust in like that? Well anyway I'm sitting in the hospital now having contractions . My doc asked if the baby was moving now and we laughed... I said after that the baby did. Everything is okay and just waiting for these contractions to calm down. My cervix is closed . I had my first premature so they are watching me... I'm 33 weeks In a half. Doc said if I was 34 she would let me deliver. I'm a bit scared but excited. If I spelled anything s

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 10:29 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm glad everything is ok though. Take care mama! And I dont think she is aloude to do that.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 10:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• hope everything turns out okay!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:05 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• ummmm no. not unless you gave her permission. That is totally wrong and would contact the property manager even though your moving cause she could be doing this to other people? and what if you did have a window open? Your paying rent there why wouldnt you be allowed to open the window? hope all goes well.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:23 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• what your landlord did IS illegal. you could have called the authorities over that. as long as your names on that lease till next week, she can Not come barging in like that.. its your house for now and if you want a window opened or closed or a door wide open, it's your decision and you're paying the money for it! GL and i hope she didnt scare your little one to come preemie.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 11:55 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I called my lawyer and he's taking care of it . Thank god! They will release me tomarrow probably . Sorry for the spelling.. Trying to get this whole I pod touch thing..
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 12:59 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i hope you get all this handled w the landlord..it sucks that its like a 90 yr old lady you're dealing with.lol
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:06 AM on Jan. 9, 2009