AM I PREGANT OR NOT

I THOUGHT I MIGHT BE PREGNAT SO I TOOK 3 PREGANCY TEST ALL POSITIVE BTWEEN 5 DAYS. 6TH DAY HAD A LIL PINKISH DISCHARGE TOOK A TREST AND STILL POS. 2 DAYS OF BLEEDING STILL POS. WENT TO HEALTH DEPT NEXT DAY WITH THERE PEE TEST I WAS NEG. A COUPLE DAYS LATER I TOOK ANOTHER TEST AND I SEE TWO LINES EVEN THOUGH ONE LINE WAS A LIL FADED. DO YOU THINK IM PREGANT OR NOT

notperfect833n

Asked by notperfect833n at 10:33 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WOW! Maybe the HD had a disfunctional test! Do you have an OBGYN that you can go to...if so I would go there! If not see if you can get back to the HD and tell them how many pos test you have had.
    mmharper90

Answer by mmharper90 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• well if thr doctor said u hasnt then i guess not.. but if u really think u are then i think you should see your doctor again... BUT when i was preggo with my son and i took my first test then same thing happen to me one line was draka nd the other was really light.. so the next moring i took a other with my first moring pee and both lines came really dark.. i was preggo..
    yamil519

Answer by yamil519 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• go get a blood test done. its best that way. there wont be a mistake with that. good luck mama
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 10:44 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Is it still early? like before your prd's due? I was anxious and took 3 tests (first response) the day before my period was due, all postv.. so I called my local planned prnthd, and asked if their test would detect this early, they told me if mine did then theirs will... I went in for one of their urine tests and they gave me a negtv.. I asked them about it and they said it was still early to tell.. (even tho they say on the phn it wasnt) anyway I was upset so i got a pack of digital test from first response waited cpl days and both test game up pregnant. But I havent had any bleeding... might just be a crappy prg tst they use.
    blue7eyed3girl

Answer by blue7eyed3girl at 10:45 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, if you had positive tests. Could be a false neg on the one test, or maybe its just really early. Get a blood test to be sure.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 10:46 PM on Jan. 8, 2009