• In the Spotlight:

I'm re-modeling myself and could use some tips and ideas...?

So I'm 20 years old, just out of high school and my teen age years. As well as a new mom to a lovely 8 month old girl. I'm trying to re-do every bit of myself to match my new life...plus get back into shape. I'm petite and curvy (5'2" with 27 inch waist and DD breasts) but I'd like to be in jiggle free shape again for the summer at the beach with my daughter.

I'll post a link with pictures of me. Feel free to dish out any tips for my body, wardrobe, hair, make up, weight. Anything at all, I'm not shy and like to be critiqued. I used to model and I want to go back, so I need to hear the truth :) In fact I'd love to be someone's project if they feel up to it *laughs*

http://www.picturetrail.com/caseyiddings

ravenstears

Asked by ravenstears at 10:34 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Seriously? Why would you do such a thing? You are asking for trouble posting a picture on the internet and asking for people to comment? Do you really want attention this bad? Your pic might be on some naked teenage girl on a porn site by tomorrow AM.
    Anonymous

• First I'd like to suggest losing the almost naked pic.. as it almost screams GIVE ME ATTENTION. Second, I don't like your hair. Cut it shorter. You're pretty thin, and shorter hair will compliment your face. Go for a bob, not a super short one, but a hot sexy choppy one full of layers. you can pull it off.
    Anonymous

• Are all those pics post baby? I wish I was like you! Anyways, I think you should keep your hair dark brown, away from the black. Also try to get another hair style. Everything else is fine. You are pretty and look great. Work on the hair style & cut.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• yes all of those are post-baby. I'll remove the naked-ish one if you guys would prefer. I was a nude-art model before so I didn't really think a thing of it.
    ravenstears

Answer by ravenstears at 11:28 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think you look great! I am a hairstylist and I think you have pretty hair but a short cut would look great on your face shape. I think the short stacked in the back that gets a little longer in the front would be cute. (no longer than your chin in the front) If your like me and your other half doesnt want you to cut your hair, go for a shorter fringier bang that isnt quite in your eyes so much. It will make a huge difference! Hope I helped you.
    CarleeDalene

Answer by CarleeDalene at 4:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• do you have strech marks lol
    sorry for asking but im really curious becausse you look great
    Anonymous

• yes I do have stretch marks :) I love them, I think they look like the ripples in the sand at the bottom of a lake on a calm day ^^ Plus they're pregnancy battle scars lol I have like 4 on my hip and a few that are fading on my belly.
    ravenstears

Answer by ravenstears at 4:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2009

• im with everyone else on this..i think the victoria beckham haircut would look great on you..if your looking to put your own personal spin on it try an asymetrical look...other than that i think you look fine..
    avasmom09

Answer by avasmom09 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 18, 2009