What kind of person were you in highschool?

where you the popular?
a bully?
a drama queen?
outsider?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:39 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I was terrible, drank, left home without saying were I was going, didnt do my school work at all, pretty much did nothing but party
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 10:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i was 2 things, i was a bully to kid that picked on my brother, and i would do my own thing so i wasn't a follower i was the leader
    Anonymous

• I was probably more of an outsider than anything. I got teased a lot for being overweight when I was in middle school, so by the time I got to HS, I was sick of it! I became a badass so no one would mess with me. It really amuses me now when I see the people who used to pick on me and now they want to be all buddy buddy! No thanks! You made my life a living hell and I haven't forgotten it!
    Anonymous

• Cheerleader and I played a bunch of sports, so I suppose I was popular . I was on the winter court my senior year . . . I was a bit of a bruiser though . . . everyone knew not to mess with me.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• i was popular cause i was the star volleyball player..but at tthe same time i was a bitch/bully and people knew not to mess with me...and i was also a drinker/druggie..and then for a while i was an outsider cuz i slept with my best friends bf..lol..so yaa..i was alot of things
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I was a bully, i would hear friends talk about who did something to my lil brother who was big but he didn't do anything to them and i would corner the lil flippin bully and i would bully him i didn't care if it was a friends brother. and when snobs would do things to me like take my clothes and wet them i would rip there clothes so there mommies would come to school to replace the pants, so yeah i was a meanie
    Anonymous

• I was 100% middle-of-the-road.

I played sports, but wasn't jock-ish. Middle-of-the-road is the best place to be, because you have the most friends. I had friends who were popular/jocks/outsiders/artsy/goth/you name it. Why confine yourself to ONE group?
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 10:57 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Combination of bad example and outsider. I loved to ditch school and :ahem: (if you can think it, I probably did it)
    Anonymous

• I was friends with everyone. The geeks, freaks, jocks, cheerleaders, preps, band dorks...everyone. I was also considered to be a total bitch by some because I have a hard exterior, thats what happens when you are physically abused as a child, you put up barriers to protect yourself. But I was never mean to someone who didn't deserve it. I also stood up for the small guy, the quiet people who got picked on. I'm glad I had so many friends in school and that I was able to become friends with people from every group, it made life as a teenager much more fun.
    amyrw

Answer by amyrw at 11:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I was a middle of the road person also. I was in choir, played sports and a drinker/light drug user and honor roll student sooooo I had friends on every end of the building. LOL! High school was tons of fun.
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 8, 2009