My back extremely hurts!! Its not even my lower back! No matter how I sit it hurts! Anyone have an idea?! What about back labor?! I am 36wks!

BAck Pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Asked by Anonymous at 3:13 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Pregnancy

• When I had back labor it consisted of low back pain. I was also very constipated. If you are really concerned call your OBGYN.

Answer by Lainee21106 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• With my first son I was in labor for 43 hours active labor, and most of that was back labor. It is the lower back that hurts during back labor. Talk to your doctor, it is probably just the weight of the baby pulling at your mid back!

Answer by Strssdmom72 at 3:36 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Good answer stressdmom72....I was going to say I had a friend that was like that almost her whole pregnancy and it was just the baby growing and her stomach pulling forward which was pulling her sides and into her back...or it could be a kidney infection!!

Answer by love_my_boys at 12:13 AM on Jun. 22, 2008