Spine Question

I took my 2 year old daughter to the doctor today. They told me she was fine growing and getting bigger. I was asked if there was anything that concerned me and I told her that my daughters spine goes all the way down until the very end then it seems to go to the left side instead of just straight down like normal. She has no problem running and shes been walking since she was 9 months old. The doctors never suspected anything and I never did either until a few months ago. She told me that the'd have to do an MRI and see whats going on with her spine. Has anyone experienced this with there child? What was it ? What could it be? How did it go? Please help.

babyangelromero

Asked by babyangelromero at 10:40 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• A co workers daughter had soemthing with her spine. They only noticed b/c there is a small bruse right below the tail bone (constantly bruised). It's no big deal, though, whatever it is. She went in for lots of testing and all that. I think she may have trouble doing lots of walking/running, but over hasn't held her back at all.
    Anonymous