Did you hate where you grew up ? small town - large city

I would visit my home town which was a small town with 200 people in and when i come back i would visit with old friends like play pool an dart later on i would here gossip that i was flirting or now i was someone girlfriend which i wasn't i am maried but i just let them talk.
so i am asking do you hate where you grew up at? and did you deal with people that love to gossip about you when you visit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I grew up in Jersey, a big town near the CIty... I loved it, I was close to everything.... yeah everyone still talks about me there but in a good way...
    Anonymous

• i looooved where i grew up as a kid..but then over the years i made mistakes, screwed up ALOT..lol..and i hated seeing those people that knew about those bad years of my life...i also hated it cuz when i got older and i would go to a bar or whatever, i wouldnt know anyone that was in there..but everyone knew me..lol..so then they would go back and tell my family what they saw me or who they saw me doing something too..lol..sooo yaaa i needed to get outta there soo bad...so finally i did!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• not a fan of where i grew up. it was a small town and nothing but a bunch of nosy people gossiping. i don't really talk to anybody there anymore.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 10:59 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm an army brat. I grew up all over the place and have no "home town". While I don't hate that, I don't like it either. I wish I had a place to go back to.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love where I grew up!! I was born and raised in Orange County California, just about 15 minutes away from the beach. I love being in a big city. It's fun to go back and visit.
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I used to love the town I grew up in. It was so quaint and charming - so relaxing and beautiful. Now it's one huge tourist area with a TON of outlet malls - ick!!!
    As adults, my husband and I found a small town out in the boonies further north that we absolutely loved! Our children loved it, too. Tons of country land and woods, no neighbors too close, yet close enough if you had trouble. 30 minutes to the nearest town with a store. It was heaven on earth and I would move back in a minute!!!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 5:05 AM on Jan. 9, 2009