• In the Spotlight:

anyone have a wii fit?

i love mine! i try for 30 mins a day 5 days a week and so far i'm doing good, i like free run and free step the best! what do you enjoy? i suck at balance games :[

aliciatron

Asked by aliciatron at 10:58 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• I love mine too,not bragging,but i do pretty good at all of it,I will be 42 sun,and it says my wii fit age is 26,so think that is pretty good,don't ya think
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes, I LOVE it! I've been enjoying the Yoga, staying away from some of the higher intensity stuff so far because I'm 29 weeks pregnant, lol.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 11:01 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I LOVE it!! Yoga, free run and the strength training are my favorites.

xBuriedx13

Answer by xBuriedx13 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• wow val that is great!!!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:01 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh yeah! Best thing I have invested in for years. Great work out that is fun and I don't have to hire a babysitter to do it!!
    Ilovemy5joys

Answer by Ilovemy5joys at 1:08 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i've used mine for 30 mins the last 4 days and i am SOOO sore i think im not going to do it again until monday. i can hardly walk!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 1:12 AM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have one but haven't done anything for a while. I just started back excersiseing yesterday. i found a free web site to get a good look. I'm going to start using it again today. Thinking about doing the wii fit one day and the other excersise another day. Off and on to get a good workout.
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 1:53 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have been trying to get one for over a month with no luck. We slept outside for our Wii 2 years ago, but I can't do that anymore with my LO.
    JMGouge

Answer by JMGouge at 8:35 AM on Jan. 11, 2009