Is it bad of me

Is it bad of me that i just really don't want to be pregnant anymore? Im only 21 weeks but i feel like i have been pregnant forever. (not that i want baby to come premature, i just want to speed up these last four months) did any of you feel this way so early in pregnancy?

SaraNicole715

Asked by SaraNicole715 at 11:00 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yeah i did.... i was so sick when i was preggo.... there were alot of things that kept going wrong with me.... but i think ever mom goes thought that at one time or another
    Anonymous

• i had HORRIBLE prenatal depression and i was scared to death that my son was going to die in utero, so yeah i hated it. it didnt get bad until i was 24 weeks and the last 14 weeks (since i was induced at 38 weeks because i was so crazy they didnt know what to do with me). so yes i was done :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 11:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I'm tired of being preggers...........I'm 20 weeks, and this one is kickin my butt, I'm ready to throw in the towel! lol
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:03 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I felt that way with my second pregnancy. It sucks, but bare with it=) I'm not even really fond of being pregnant in the first place....it's just all around uncomfortable as hell! I want to have one more baby, a girl preferrably, i already have two crazy boys, but i just don't think im prepared to put my body through that again!!!!!!!!!
    krusecat22

Answer by krusecat22 at 11:07 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I think most moms feel this way. My first was born at 31 weeks and I swore I'd never say I was done being pregnant. When I was about 34 weeks along with my 2nd, I was done being pregnant. :0) She came 2 weeks later. It's a very uncomfortable time so it's only natural to wish time would speed up.
    jms124

Answer by jms124 at 11:11 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Yes. A lot of people do. I hated the morning sickness, the weight gain and bathroom trips. I was uanble to sleep well and the last 3 months or so, all I wanted was to give birth. Don't feel guilty, you are not the only one.
    Yve538

Answer by Yve538 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• ugh i felt that way at 8 weeks honey but it gets better and your already half way there!
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• your normal im 22 weeks and already done lol this is baby 2 for me and trust me the more pregnant you get the more you want it over
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 9:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009