Play-doh

Love it or hate it? I like play doh, but it's also a pain in the butt if it's crammed inside hot wheels (turn around for one second to answer the phone & the stuff goes everywhere lol)

mamma84

Asked by mamma84 at 11:12 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Overall it's great for fine motor skills and creativity. It's like a timeless classic to me.

I do agree clean up is a pain. I make my kids play with it in one spot with a placemat. I also bought some octopus that you can stamp around and he picks up the crumbs.
    J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:16 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I love to smell playdo! I agree the mess is phenomenal. The best place for it is outdoors. But, I don't think it would be a good idea to set the little fellas outside in their winter coats so they could play! For the mess it's equal to bubbles!!! Ewwwwwwwwww.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• LOVE IT!!! As long as it isn't the sand kind... Ugh that stuff makes a mess! My kids play with it almost every day! :)
    MNMom247365

Answer by MNMom247365 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• hate it! at least for my kids age group my kids are 4 and 2 and someone bought them each a set of play dough for xmas =/
    Anonymous

• Love it, hate the mess it makes.
    Tetona

Answer by Tetona at 11:31 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• pupmom, did you know that they acutally make a perfume that smells like play-doh?
    Anonymous