Baby Pageant

Does anyone on Cafe mom put their baby in pageants? I want to start but im not exactly sure how to. Oh and where do you buy your pageant dresses for your baby.

MiasMommy6908

Asked by MiasMommy6908 at 11:17 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• no...and i strongly urge you not to do it.
    Anonymous

• OMG.. dnt post n e thing to this if ur gonna bash. I ask if anyone knew were to buy dresses not your point of view lol
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 11:30 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• http://www.lildivaspageantstop.com/index.html
    Anonymous

• Lol ya you will probably get a lot of those comments... but I use to do modeling when I was a kid... runways and things like that. And I grew up fine... my mom just didn't push it. It was something I wanted to do and when I was done that was that. I've actually thought about putting my baby in some but it can be very expensive and seeing as it would just be for fun I think I'll wait till she turns two and do gymnastics instead... toddlers love to tumble. You can search the Internet and find a lot of good places that have pageant dresses.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 11:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• I asked the same thing about acting and modeling and got no help other than people telling me not to do it or it will mess up my kid! Uh whatever....so if you find out anything let me know! I do know that for modeling or acting the legit places in my area want them like 12 months at least. So I've got a while to wait. You can probably get cute 2nd hand or even new dresses on ebay.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 12:25 AM on Jan. 9, 2009