CONSTANT pain in my whole back and wrapping around my sides.

its been about 20 min straight so far... im curling up in a little ball just laying here... my SO keeps massaging on my back to try and help but it doesnt feel like a typical back ache... any ideas??
im 36 weeks...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 PM on Jan. 8, 2009 in Pregnancy

• labor pains i felt it all in my back the whole time i would go ti labor and delivery to get checked and be safe
    humaniterian87

Answer by humaniterian87 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• Could be labor, back labor is common and suppose to be painful. You are 36 weeks so it would not be unusual to go into labor or for your body to be getting ready.

For right now I would lay on your left side, heat up a rice sock ( sock filled with dry rice) or a heating pad. Drink fluids and put your feet up. Maybe give that 15 minutes and see how you feel, then make a decision to call the OB.

If you feel like it's serious though then go ahead and call the OB now to get further advice.

J9Mommy

Answer by J9Mommy at 11:27 PM on Jan. 8, 2009

• you should defiently call the doctor and/or go the the l&d to get checked out. It sounds like labor.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:41 PM on Jan. 8, 2009